Submissions must describe substantial, original and unpublished work. Wherever appropriate, concrete evaluation and analysis must be included. If the paper being submitted is under review at any other venue, the same should be explicitly mentioned when making the submission. Such a paper, if accepted, should be withdrawn from all other places.
The submitted papers must follow ACM SIG's template available on http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates. The
only accepted format of submissions is PDF. Papers which do not conform
to the requirements may get rejected without review. Please note that
it is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that the PDF
submission has been uploaded successfully (we suggest that you try
downloading your paper again yourself, to check).
There will be two categories of papers:
Upon acceptance, authors will be allowed 1 additional page of content in order to incorporate suggestions from the reviewers. All submissions to FIRE 2017 will be reviewed on the basis of originality, relevance, importance and clarity by at least three reviewers. The review process will be double blind and the authors should not mention their names or institutional details anywhere in the paper. Authors should refer to themselves in third person when citing their own work. Expressions like "In our earlier work..." or "We previously showed that..." should be avoided when submitting the paper for review.
- Full papers: Full paper submissions should not exceed 6 pages with 2 additional pages for references or appendices if needed
- Short papers: Short paper submissions should not exceed 3 pages with one additional page for references or appendices if needed
The papers should be submitted electronically via the Conference Submission System (Link will be available soon).
Note: All submission deadlines are 11:59 PM AoE (Anywhere on Earth). This means the submissions will be accepted as long as the deadline has not passed anywhere on earth.
- July 31, 2017 - Full Papers, Short papers and Tutorial Proposals due
- September 15, 2017 - Full Paper, Short Paper and Tutorial acceptance notification
- September 30, 2017 - Camera Ready Copies Due
- October 20, 2017 - Author Registration Deadline
- December 8 -10, 2017 - Conference to be held in Bangalore, India
For queries related to the conference please email us at [email@example.com]